Allaaaa..... teringin nyer nak pegi.... Tapi Abi plak keje ujung minggu nihh (smpi lewat mlm lak tu.. adoiyaiii).. Takper usaha pujuk memujuk still on lagi =p... So kawan-kawan pe tunggu lagi... Don't miss the fun. Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta starts harini (18 March 2010) sampai Ahad (21 March 2010). Macam2 activity kat sana. Itinerary die leh view kat sini
These events / activities include but are not limited to:
* Tethered hot air balloon rides
- 5 hot air balloons for tethered rides for the public
- Operating hours from 8am – 11am and 6pm – 9pm
- Tickets: RM10 for adults and RM5 for children.
* Remote control aircraft flying display
* Kite flying
* Helicopter rides
- Operating hours: Saturday and Sunday, 9am-2pm
* Extreme games
* Carnival favourites / funfair booths : Face Painting, Sand Arts for Kid’s, Mehendi art painting for the kids & ladies, Cool Stick on Tattoos, etc..
* Competitions :Colouring, paper airplane, photograph of the day, lantern
* Concession Booths :Exhibit / Display / Product Sampling booths
* Fireworks display: Finale for night glow
Number of Hot Air Balloons: 23
- Normal shaped : 18
- 13 hot air balloons for free flying
- 5 hot air balloons for public tethered rides
- Special shaped: 5
- The pilots that attended the 1st Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009 are excited to come back next year!
- Countries involved were Belgium, USA, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Malaysia and Japan.
- More pilots from other countries also requested to attend the event.
:: Site Map ::