Wednesday, December 9, 2009

:: That's Where I'll Find You ::

Seriously these few days had been really hectic for me. With all the preparation for the meeting, not one but three mind you. Tongang terbalik aku and one of the meeting had to be canceled at the very last minutes coz the minister couldn't make it (only God knows why). Tired?? Yes. Stress?? Hell yeahh.. But who am I to complain aite.. Saya Yang Menurut Perintah.

Seriously
I'm just not in the mood to do anything
Don't know what really bothering me
But then something struck me from out of the blue.
Ahh yess..
It's been two weeks since I saw him
And it makes me realized how much i miss him.

How I wish I could be there with you
But distance had kept us apart
Apart physically but spirit
You are always in my heart


3 comments:

NurShahFamily said...

rindu jap je hehehehe... tak lama lagik dekat la sokmo hikhikhik ... jgn stress2 key

Iryani Noor said...

K Nur: ehehhee...tq kak.. biler dtg mood nengader jd mcm nie la... mebe sbb penat kot =p...

NurShahFamily said...

tul ya yani,
akak dulu kalau shah lambat balik je dh rindu giler huhuhu rasa nak nangis je ...