Tuesday, July 14, 2009

:: You Jump I Jump... ::


Last night I watch Titanic...
Not that I haven't seen it before..
It’s were my 5th time.. I think =p
This movie still gave me the same impact as before...
And until now it still haunted me...
"You jump I jump"

Mann... I really love this movie... a lot...
The dialogue is witty and brilliant
I love the scene played by Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet
It is so romantic and there’s this part when both of them were waiting for rescuer boat to rescue them, Kate was about to gave up but the way Jack comforting her was so sweet yet so touching..
"Promise me Rose, and never let go of that promise"..
I love you Jack Dawson =p..

*motif tulis pasal citer ni??? Ntah I just love this movie…. Sgt2 touching…

3 comments:

nurshah80 said...

hehehe akak pun suke cite ni ....

Ibu Emir said...

aku ingat sangat cerite ni sebab cerite ni lah buat aku tak amik result PMR huhu

Iryani Noor said...

K.Nur : berhantu kn citer nie.. ai isnin lepas tgk kt MBO.. sampai ke ari nie still terbayang2 Jack Dawson tuh.. eheheh

miera : ehh ko tak amik result ke?? pesal aku tak ingat ekk?? ala tak per.. ko dpt 8A's.. so dimaaf kn.. eheheheh...