Mula-mula mama ngan Faiz demam. Quite high fever gak la.. Sampai merah-merah muka. After a few days Faiz makin teruk, sampai vomit a few times a day. Got a few advice from Yaya's hubby, Dr Aqsa, and he says that it seems that Faiz kena food poisoning, so rush him to the clinic again. Dr Siti gave him two shots, one for the flu and one more for the diarrhea.. Yesterday my maid plak sakit... Dr Idzham advised her to take blood test and it turn out that she's free from denggi's virus.. Alhamdulillah...
An allergy can manifest itself in the form of slight rashes, as well as in life-threatening reactions (anaphylactic allergic reaction). If a patient has shown a reaction to a certain medication (agent or adjuvant), the medication as well as chemically related substances should not be given in the future.
Allergies can cause the following symptoms:
- Respiratory illnesses (e.g. constant sniffling, nasal polyps, paranasal sinusitis, hay fever, bronchial asthma)
- Skin irritations (e.g. urticaria, contact eczema, neurodermatitis)
- Eye problems (e.g. conjunctivitis)
- Digestive tract problems (e.g. nausea, cramps, diarrhea)
- Fever (e.g. hay fever)
- Fatigue and problems concentrating (hypotonia)
- Insomnia (e.g. house-dust allergy)